P200K set for arrest of village chief’s killer

>> Monday, November 7, 2016

VIGAN CITY, Ilocos Sur -- The reward for information leading to the arrest of the killers of the chairman of Barangay 3 here last week is now P200,000.
Ilocos Sur Gov. Ryan Singson announced Monday he has doubled the reward offered by the Vigan City government.
Superintendent Jugith del Prado, Vigan police chief, said witnesses tagged a certain Archie de la Cruz as among those who shot Purisimo Dante Francisco Jr. while driving his tricycle on his way to Barangay Cabalangigan.
Del Prado said Francisco was a witness to a frustrated murder case filed against the suspect.


  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Web Statistics