Collado orders mapping of Ilocos cops’ homes

>> Thursday, March 16, 2017


By Erwin G. Beleo

CAMP FLORENDO, La Union — New Ilocos police director Chief Supt. Charlo Collado has ordered mapping of residences of uniformed personnel and ordered them to respond to emergencies even if they were off-duty.
Collado also ordered surprise drug tests on all police officers and non-uniformed personnel as part of internal cleansing of the police organization and boost anti-criminality campaign in Region 1,
Collado, former head of the Intelligence Group at Camp Crame, was designated by his “mistah” (batchmate), PNP Chief Ronald dela Rosa, as PRO1 regional director last Feb. 28.
“I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to the Chief, PNP Police Director General Ronald Dela Rosa and the entire PNP for giving this chance to serve as one of his regional directors. I will do my best to protect our organization from scalawags,” he said.
“I would like to solicit the utmost cooperation and dedication to serve and protect our constituents. I will do the best I can to guide and support you in all our undertaking. I will see to it that the internal cleansing of our personnel here in PRO-1 will be conducted properly and we will focus our operations on various initiatives that are being implemented by the PNP,” said Collado who hails from the Cordillera.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Web Statistics